On-Demand Blog Contenthigh-quality content with quick turnaround times
Take your blogging to the next level with our on-demand writing service. If you need individual pieces of high-quality content, we’ve got you covered. Our native English-speaking writing team will provide SEO-optimized articles in as little as 48 hours.
Our no contract, no commitment approach means you can get bespoke articles written for you whenever you need them, without the need to sign up on a long-term basis. Use code FIRST50 at checkout for 50% off your first order!
Ready to get started?
How it Works
- Place Your Order – You tell us how many articles you need and how long you’d like them.
- Complete Content Brief – Fill in our short customer brief. This helps our writers really understand your company’s voice and what you want from your content.
- Production & Editing – Our writers get to work and complete your content. It is then forwarded to our editing team who proofread and prepare it for you.
- Revisions & Approval – After reading your content, it can be returned for as many revisions as you require. When you’re happy, you can approve the content and publish it.
Sparklite have assisted us by writing some articles for our activity company. Fantastic local knowledge and coupled with an excellent style of writing sets these guys a cut above the rest. Highly recommended.
I’ve used Sparklite for well over 200 SEO-driven blog articles over the last year, can’t give them a better recommendation really.
They stick to deadlines, have excellent on page SEO writing skills and still manage to add a personal touch to their blogs so they don’t sound robotic like your typical “SEO writer”.
Get 50% Off Your First Order
We know outsourcing content can be iffy, but we’re the real deal. Put our writers to the test. Use coupon code FIRST50 at checkout to get 50% off your first order.
Frequently Asked Questions
If you don’t find what you’re looking for here, we’re ready and waiting to hear from you.
What types of content can you create?
Our core business is blogging, but we can also produce the following content:
- Website content
- Newsletter content
- Press releases
- Lead magnets
All content is priced per word, so just select the appropriate word count when you check out and let us know exactly what is needed in your content brief.
How quickly can you deliver my content?
Most blog articles are ready for review in 2-3 business days.
Articles over 1,500 words and other content types may take longer, but we’ll give you an estimate once your content brief is received.
Need it faster? Please contact our team to arrange rush processing.
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards.
How do you capture my company’s voice?
You’ll receive an in-depth questionnaire with your first order to help us better understand your company. This includes:
- Brand identity and content strategy
- Service offerings and industry
- Buyer personas or target audience
- Editing guidelines and special requirements
You’ll be assigned a dedicated account manager who will learn your brand and strategy, and work with our writers to make sure your needs are met. We strive to deliver amazing ghost-written content in the voice you want.
How do you ensure you’re delivering quality content?
We let our writing do the talking. Our writers are native English speakers, use SEO best practices, and are specialized in specific industries or writing styles. Aside from our expert writers, we offer:
- Dedicated account managers that understand your needs and voice
- Professional editing and proofreading
- Unlimited revisions to ensure your content is exactly what you want
Feel free to check out our writing samples or contact our team with any additional questions.
How do you come up with content ideas?
Nobody knows your customers better than you. We’ll work directly with your team to make sure we’re providing value to your customers and answering all of their questions.
If you need help coming up with blog topics, just let us know. Our team will generate content ideas based on your company, industry, and goals.
How does the revision process work?
We want your content to be perfect, which is why we offer unlimited revisions.
There will be an initial round of revisions after the first draft is delivered. Once the final draft is delivered, you’ll have 7 days to request as many changes as you want.